Effective Date: March 8th, 2018
Thanks for using orgaknife!
By using any of the Orgaknife products, software, or services available at *.orgaknife.com (collectively referred to as “Service”) provided by Orgaknife SAS (“Orgaknife” or “we”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”). Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Service.
Change of Terms of Service
2. Orgaknife will post the notice of modification to these Terms on this page or via the email address you registered with us.
3. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective immediately after they are posted on our website.
4. You should discontinue your use of our Service if you do not agree with updated/modified Terms.
2. By using our Service, you automatically agree to our privacy policies and Orgaknife can use such data in accordance with its privacy policies.
Use of our Service by you
1. You must follow any policies made available to your within the Service. You may only use our Service as permitted by law.
2. Orgaknife may require you to register for a user-account. You ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user-account and password. User-accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. Orgaknife may offer to upload your personal profile photo. You are responsible to not upload an abusive photo, to not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and to not use a design which other Orgaknife users or our Service partners may deem offensive.
4. Orgaknife may offer to define a personal URL (web address). You understand that Orgaknife can rename or reject your personal URL, e.g., if you intentionally or unintentionally interfere with a trademark owner or because your personal URL is deemed offensive.
5. Orgaknife may pre-screen, review, modify, filter, flag or investigate and/or suspend, refuse or remove or terminate your content or/and our Service to you at any time if we find your use of our Service violates the Terms and/or any policies.
6. Using our Service does not grant you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Service or the content you may have access to.
7. You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell or use any copyrighted content in our Service unless you obtain permission from the content owner and/or are otherwise permitted by law.
8. The Terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Service.
9. Our Service may display some logos, trademarks, or branding materials that is not the property of Orgaknife. These types of content are the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available.
10. You must not abuse and/or misuse our Service, including but not limited to, doing the following things:
i) Using the Service for any unlawful purposes or activities;
ii) Uploading any content to the Service in violation of any applicable law, including but not limited to, intellectual property laws and publicity laws;
iii) Sending unsolicited promotions or advertisements;
iv) Accessing or tampering with the Service’s server systems;
v) Interfering with or disrupting the access of any user, host, or network;
vi) Abusing or submitting excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API.
vii) Impersonating another person
Orgaknife, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse and/or misuse of our Service.
Your Content in our Service
1. Our service allows you to upload, download and store content, including but not limited to, information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”).
2. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you may hold in that Content.
3. When you upload, store, send or receive Content to or through our Service, you give Orgaknife and its service partners a worldwide license to host, store, upload, download and share this Content through the Service or its official social media accounts and only for the purpose of providing Service strictly to you and your use of the Content.
4. Orgaknife reserve our right at all times, but are not obligated, to remove or refuse to distribute any Content through the Service including your Content.
Software in Our Service
1. When the Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or features become available to you, though some platforms may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
2. Orgaknife gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided by Orgaknife as part of the Service.
3. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Service or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of the software, unless local laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Modifying and Terminating Our Service
1. Orgaknife may add or remove functionalities or features in the normal course of improving, changing, and/or updating the Service.
2. Orgaknife may also suspend or stop our Service with at least thirty (30) days notice prior to the complete shutdown of our Service.
3. You can choose to stop using our Service at will. Orgaknife may also stop providing Service to you, or add or create new limitations to our Service at any time as detailed in the Terms.
1. Orgaknife is currently a free Service. We may or may not offer a paid Service (“Premium”) in future.
2. If we choose to offer paid Service, we will update our Terms which will be applicable immediately.
As a part of promotions, Orgaknife organizes dinner contests. As a part of the contest, users may be asked to provide their email address or invite friends to participate in the contest.
Our terms regarding the dinner contests are:
1. Orgaknife may suspend or stop any contest without prior information to the participants.
2. Orgaknife can not be held liable if all the contest winner does not or can not avail the final rewards.
3. Orgaknife may offer monetary rewards or vouchers for their dinner contest. The same will be informed to the winner directly as per convenient.
*** Special terms for Contest ending on 6th May 2018
1. There is only one winner to be announced on 6th May 2018.
2. The winner has to create an event 2 weeks in advance on Orgaknife with 3 other friends whom he/she wishes to invite to the dinner.
3. The total prize amount for this contest cannot exceed $200 and will be disbursed to the winner on presenting the dinner receipt matching the date and restaurant confirmed on Orgaknife app.
4. The winner will be announced on the contest page i.e. https://orgaknife.com/dinner-contest/
Limited Liability for Our Service
You expressly understand and agree that:
1. Orgaknife shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss, resulting from:
i) the use or the inability to use the Service;
ii) any changes which Orgaknife may make to the Service, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service;
iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services;
v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
2. your use and/or purchase of Service are all at your sole risk and the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
3. You understand that Orgaknife can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Service.
4. Orgaknife does not warrant that:
i) the service will meet all of your requirements at all times;
ii) the service will be error-free and all errors in the service will be corrected;
iii) the service will be uninterrupted.
5. All content downloaded, uploaded and/or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer equipment or devices, including but not limited to, laptop computers, desktop computer, tablets, smartphones and smartwatches, or any data loss resulting from download or use of any such above mentioned material.